Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I want some of these.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member RacerXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    276
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.wec.co.jp/TA7395v.htm

    http://www.wec.co.jp/12a13a0L.htm

    http://www.wec.co.jp/ta7396double.htm

    All I have to do is win the lottery 'cause I'm gonna need a much, much bigger house.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member gvasale's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Location
    Webster, Ma
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    as he quietly laughs under his breath (hehehe...)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/levelwind


    2 out of 3 anin't bad

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member
    I want some of these.....


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Intersting WE bass bin there- if I can figure out whats going on those are single 18 foldeds?

    Anyway, putzing around wound up at these 2 places...

    http://209.85.135.104/translate_c?hl....mozilla:en-US forums fficial%26hs%3DqR8


    http://translate.google.com/translat....mozilla:en-US forums fficial%26hs%3Dmqn


    Anybody ever seen an A-5F? Or was it Japanese only?

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Post

    This fella has posted the biggest collection of horn loudspeakers that i'm aware of, be sure to hit the links to his other two galleries.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/8010632@N05/

    I can get lost in some of the ALE and Goto stuff.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member RacerXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    276
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How's this for rare ?

    It's a Klangfilm Bionor /KL-L433

    Go here, click on "pictures", then "2.6 Loudspeakers" and look for Bionor / KL-L433.


    http://klangfilm.free.fr/index.php?l...tle=&dir=&num=

    The flare of the horn is similar to the one on an Altec 210.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.